Sunday, November 23, 2014

The Fantasy Collective


Originally, I was going to blog about a Game of Thrones
sim. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get enough
information about that sim, but I haven't given up. ;)

Instead, I hit the Celestial round of 
There's a ton of awesome stuff this round.
A bunch of the role play world's favorite creators
have a stall. Honestly, I wanted everything.

I like this look though. It's dark and versatile. 
The dress is almost fully customizable. The colors are
fairly limited- only coming in black and white. However,
the areas and textures that you can play with
can give you a pretty original look.







Hair- Criminal- Exile
Skin- Artemis- Glam Affair
Eyes- Utopia- IKON
Dress- *MESH* Elven Gown*- Yasum @ The Fantasy Collective
Pauldrons- Lotus Pauldrons- On A Lark
Necklace- Deco Sword Necklace- T.Arnished
Headpiece- Celeste// Ancient Gold- .Keystone.

No comments:

Post a Comment